Bubble Grade Chart
The Bubble Bag Dude is world famous and has been in business perfecting the bubble bag over the past 8 years. In that time they have sold over 500,000+ bags. We have teamed up with them to bring you the fastest draining, strongest and most reliable bubble bag water extraction kit on the market.
How do I use these bags?
Note:If you are using an electric mixing device, we recommend mixing in a separate bucket before pouring the mixture into your Bubble Bags and allowing it to settle.
In addition to the Bubble Bag kit, you will need ice, water, a spoon (or a mixing device such as a hand mixer), a tea towel and a bucket (the size will depend on the kit used).Line the bucket with your Bubble Bags, starting with the smallest bag and ending with the largest bag.
- Fill the bucket with enough cold water to cover the bottom of the Bubble Bags (about halfway full).
- Add your dry or frozen plant trimmings.
- Add enough ice to almost fill your bucket to the top.
- Stir your mix for 15 to 20 minutes, adding ice if necessary to keep the water cold. A 50/50 mix of ice and water is ideal.
- Pull out your Bubble Bags one by one, draining them into the bucket.
- As you pull each Bubble Bag, turn it inside out after it is finished draining to collect your herbal extract.
- Gently press the excess moisture out of your herbal extract using your pressing screen and a dish towel.
How do clean my bags
- Always rinse the bags thoroughly with cold water immediately after use. Do not use warm or hot water, as this will clog the screens.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Hang the bags and always allow to air dry completely before storing them to prevent mold or rot issues.
- For heavy stains, soak overnight, then repeat step 1.
- Never use detergent or solvents.
- If your screens become clogged, you can use 99% isopropyl alcohol on a soft toothbrush to gently remove tough stains. Keep alcohol away from edge of screen (stitching).